This statement is made on behalf of Parker Lane Limited pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and comprises our anti- modern slavery and human trafficking statement.
We provide bespoke consultancy services for fashion retailers. The RaaS (Resale as a Service) solution includes but is not limited to processing and re-commercing customer returns and surplus stock using AI and ML to recoup maximum value; reverse logistics services; physical processing of garments under stringent QC criteria; and sustainable recycling services for any items that cannot be reused.
We operate in the following locations:
• UK – London Headquarters, head of innovation and focusing on client relationships and business development
• Poland – Our garment processing and distribution centre
• Tunisia – Our garment recycling plant
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking across our supply chains or in any part of our business. Key members of our team have conducted
anti-modern slavery and human trafficking compliance training and conduct spot-checks in our DC locations to ensure codes of conduct are being followed. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and have implemented effective systems and controls to ensure this is upheld.
As part of our initiative to identify risk and mitigate against such risks, we have nominated senior representatives of the business units and function (who form our compliance team)
to conduct appropriate training and report any escalations to company leadership. We have in place controls to assess our internal business operations and work with trading partners/across our supply chain through:
• Ensuring all businesses that we choose to work with are thoroughly vetted through research and site visits
• Conducting spot-checks in all our sites
• Delivering training to encourage ethical business practice and help identify/mitigate any risk
• Closely monitoring any potential risk areas
• Communicating our protection of whistle-blowers
We have a zero-tolerance stance toward modern slavery and human trafficking. To ensure all those in our supply chain comply with our values, we operate in line with the principles of responsible sourcing, including paying employees at the prevailing minimum wage applicable within their relevant country of operations and ensuring legally compliant working conditions. Our compliance team will work to ensure this is upheld through regular reviews, audits and self-certification declarations (where third parties are involved).
Signed by Mr. Raffy Kassardjian, Founder and CEO.
January 1, 2020